Make 2023 the Year of the Global Woman
Help Women and Girls Make Progress Around the World. Working Together we can be Unstoppable.
Actualizing equal opportunity and advancing the rights and freedom of women and girls is the most profound moral imperative of the 21st century. This momentous International Women’s Day Celebration will tap the enormous potential of this pivotal moment in history to create lasting change by giving women the tools and resources to help themselves. None of us can accomplish it alone.
A Global Call to Action to World Leaders to Invest in the Future
We Invite World Leaders and leading Corporate Leaders, Digital Music players, Technology, Media and Entertainment companies and NGO’s to support UN Women’s leadership effort to put women and girls at the heart of Global Economic Recovery Efforts.
Commit to a Social, Political and Economic Strategy for Women’s Empowerment
Tackle the inequality that keeps women poor. Design a collaboration with a clear Global target, like the mission of going to the moon and back in one generation. The entire world has signed up to meet the 17 Sustainable Development Goals. As Gandhi said, “Poverty is the worst form of violence”. People in power cannot look away. Nothing will change without the globe’s biggest economic winners to help drive this mission.
- Ignite a Global Movement to Fight Poverty by putting Women and Children at the Heart of Global Economic Recovery plans.
- G7 leaders pledged billions for Women’s Grassroots Funds. Put women at the heart of International Development Aid as promised.
- Women Aid International Pledge Fund –Launch a $50 Billion Micro-Finance Fund worldwide. Model Grameen Bank America.
- Launch the Heart in Action Global Humanitarian Campaign for the WDL Benefit in the summer of 2022.
- International Girls Day Music Festival –Oct 11th, 2022, and every year on. Celebrate 10th Anniversary of first Girl’s Day launch by UN & Canada, Oct 11, 2012.
- International Women’s Day Global Multi-Country Benefit. March 8, 2023. Biggest GIVE BACK and Shopping Day.
- World’s Mobile Carriers launch Global Campaign to feed the Hungry. This will spark funding for the Global Women’s Digital Advocacy Fund to help bridge the digital divide.
- Women's Day Live - Stories of US film – give voice to women worldwide on one day. A Global Story-Telling Platform.
- We are the Women of the World Song is ready. Invite world’s female stars to record a music video and Anthem for Global Humanitarian Aid.
MOBLIZE A GLOBAL MOVEMENT TO MAKE POVERTY HISTORY BY EMPOWERING WOMEN.
Women Aid International Pledge Fund – 50 Billion Dollar Micro-Finance Fund
Ignite a united global effort to launch the Women’s Pledge Fund, a 20 billion Micro-finance Fund to unleash the entrepreneurial spirit of women worldwide! Invite a consortium of powerful leaders to be the founders of the Women’s Pledge Fund. Let’s model the highly successful Grameen America. Micro-finance funding is critical for short and long term impact. Helping women achieve independence revived the entire economy of Bangladesh. We can do this. Why are women being starved of financial resources and investment when the world knows they are the most potent force for global economic growth.
Women Move Billions. It is Time to Keep Promises to Women.
Call on G7 leaders to keep their pledge to deliver billions in International Development Aid promised to women. A senior Gender Analyst at the World Bank said they were very inspired by WDL which would help them get Finance Minister to keep their pledges to women.
In summation, the Proposed Global Women's Empowerment Initiative Includes:
The Launch of the Heart in Action Humanitarian Campaign for an Epic International Women Day Celebration and Telethon.
- Women's Day Live Benefit Concert - March 8. Every International Women's Day
- Biggest Give Back Day in World History - Heart in Action Global Humanitarian Campaign
- Biggest Shopping Day in the World - Online and Retail Campaigns
- Women's Pledge Fund - 20 Billion Dollars in Micro-Finance for Women worldwide.
- Digital Advocacy Fund to invest in Digital Infrastructure to bridge the digital divide for major impact. Advancing women’s digital and financial inclusion with usage unlocks an approx. $170 billion mobile market opportunity.
SEIZE THIS HISTORIC OPPORTUNITY
Join an ambitious Global Leadership Effort to Champion the rights of women and girls. Let us be the generation that could change the future for women and girls – and did so.
Join us for Women’s Day Live. "I have met Lili Fournier and I am impressed with all that she has achieved thus far. We believe the concert will be an historic occasion and hope that you will join us in giving this event your support"
Archbishop Desmond Tutu
Nobel Peace Laureate - Women’s Day Live Patron
Join the Movement to Drive Transformative Change
We fight for what is closest to our hearts. Nothing is more urgent than advancing the critical leadership role of women.
The future of democracy depends on it. I have committed my life with a fierce urgency to help realize the dream of an equal future for women and girls.
Hence the sacred VOW, on Washington Mall, right after 9/11 that I would produce Women’s Day Live. Quitting was never an option as I was given the prophecy of this dystopian future and prepared a plan to meet it. This is a battle we must win.
This will not be a tragic and heartbreaking moment for humanity. Join us in saving the future by supporting the world’s women and children.
Founder, Women’s Day Live
Canada’s investment in women is historic. It’s a Game-Changer!
Canada’s new Feminist International Assistance Policy, placing women and girls at the heart of the International Development agenda is historic. It is a game-changer.
Women's Day Live offers a unique opportunity to take the lead on a bold initiative that can be very effective in mobilizing resources and impacting national and global policy.
Former Women's Day Live Co-Chair
Former Prime Minister of Canada
Women’s Day Live will be a true testament to the will of humanity and the power of music to bring people together in a common cause. HELP feed the women and children and the most vulnerable. Let us be the generation that could change the future for the world’s women and girls and did so.
UNITED FOR A BETTER FUTURE
NEW BRANDING & DEVELOPMENT IN PROGRESS.