A LIVE GLOBAL MEGA-SHED ENTERTAINMENT EXTRAVAGANZA
GLOBAL ENGAGEMENT. GLOBAL CONNECTIVITY. LOCAL IMPACT.
The former President of the UN Assembly, was so inspired by the Women’s Day Live vision, that he offered to invite the world’s member countries to participate in the International Women’s Festival to champion and support their nation’s women. We will open the Global Benefit Concert with an International Women’s Day celebration at the UN to re-affirm their commitment to deliver on promises to women.
Join us for this spectacular all-out celebration and the first-of-its-kind global social networking event that will give music and celebrity talent, brands and storytellers, new opportunities across digital, mobile and social platforms to make their mark in exciting new ‘disruptive’ ways to answer the call to serve our human family. Together we have enormous collective convening power.
Thought leaders at the forefront of entertainment, culture, politics, world fashion, and music will take social activism to new levels. Concerts. Telethons. Shopping. Street Festivals. We are the Women of the World Music Videos, Heart in Action Teams, Stories of Us Global co-creation call outs and competitions. A Global Social networking bonanza!
WOMEN'S VOICES WILL RING OUT ALL OVER THE WORLD
A global co-creation call-out will invite women & girls to share their stories on ONE day. These 2 minute user-generated videos will result in The Women’s Day Live – Stories of Us feature film. The rich cultural diversity and creative expression of women will make cinematic history.
A GLOBAL SOCIAL NETWORKING BONANZA
We are the Women of the World & Song Demo. Invite world’s LEGENDARY stars to record an Anthem and music video to be used for Global Humanitarian Aid, like We are the World did. Launch a Worldwide Competition for women & girls to create their own Best Music Videos.
Cross Media Platform Integration
Celebrations Across America and World for a Live Multi-Screen Experience!
- Behind the Scenes Celebrity Content, Fan Engagement
- Social Media Engagement with Celebrants Across the world
- Massive Marketing Campaigns for audience engagement
- Portal. Historical record of music, stories, content, & feeling
- A historic snapshot of women at this threshold moment in history
- Build a global communications network to align women’s power and leadership
A Global Story-Telling Platform for Women and Girls
INTERNATIONAL MUSIC FESTIVAL - GROW LOCAL INFRASTRUCURE WORLDWIDE
- Create compelling content to fire up advocacy efforts. Create local content in multiple languages to build WDL digital networks. The Times Group is our media partner in India. TV Globo was in the past in Brazil. The Mayor of Rio agreed to give us Copacabana Beach.
- Unlock value in new digital assets and capitalize on long term demand for connectivity.
- Ignite the Potential of the Digital Revolution: The Mobile Opportunity worldwide is breathtaking due to the ability to directly reach global audiences.
- Harvey Goldhersz, the former worldwide chairman of Mediacom said Women’s Day Live would garner invaluable digital assets to engage and market to women and youth worldwide.
IMAGINE THE POWER OF GLOBAL CONNECTIVITY & GLOBAL ENGAGEMENT
A global Communications enterprise with creative teams worldwide will help ignite unprecedented global connectivity to maximize global engagement. They will help energize a series of real-world events in multiple countries, backed by strong advertising campaigns, all with the purpose of growing a sustainable and equitable future for women and girls.
ONE FAMILY. ONE FUTURE.
WE ARE THE WOMEN OF THE WORLD
The music video will bring together prominent female artists in an iconic and joyful anthem that will support humanitarian fundraising for years to come.